Welcome another adventure in Copious Amounts of Caffeine.
While the younger two have been living it up at the cottage this week, Boy #1 and I have been running around like crazy people. I honestly don’t really know how that happened. And at this point, I don’t even remember Monday.
But I present the reasons I need caffeine this week based on what I can remember of the week.
- Trampoline camp. They weren’t organized. They opened late. There was an incident where the police were called but parents were not. Just pass the tea to soothe my nerves
- First week in seven years that I didn’t have a boy to drop off at daycare. It took me a week before it occurred to me that I didn’t have to drive the same route anymore.
- Back-to-school is breathing down my neck. And at minimum Boy #1 has an opinion on what he wants in terms of his school supplies. Sigh. Shopping just took on a whole new level of complicated
- Husband decided that we should look into buying another rental. It’s a good suggestion. Just a lot of work right now. And potential for stress because banks don’t like lending to people like us for rental properties. It’s in the works, but the next few months might be nailbiters.
- I just saw the schedule for hockey evaluations. September is going to be a chilly one.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go scroll through my text messages and figure out what I did on Monday.